Project Architect vacancy June 2022
We are looking for a confident, hands-on Project Architect with a minimum of 3 years post professional qualification experience gained in the UK.
Our core requirements are for you to be:
- Ambitious and determined
- At ease with clients, contractors and other consultants with the ability to manage these relationships
- A leader and manager of other members of the practice team
- Able to run projects from inception to completion
- A competent designer
- Experienced at completing fully detailed drawing packages
- Ideally you will also be proficient in Archicad and have experience in a range of sectors, particularly residential, commercial and education.
More about this exciting Project Architect role
This is a new senior position at William Green Architects and you will have the opportunity to shape your own career path and to become part of our leadership team.
Our goal is to be an AJ100 practice within 10 years.
The average project value of new residential instructions is increasing and you may wish to work on these bigger projects.
Or, you may want to run the small residential projects team within the practice, and be responsible for leading the delivery of homeowner projects with a value of £200k to £750k.
There is also scope for you to be involved in our expansion in the commercial property and education sectors. We’ve just opened a new London base at The Building Society in Fitzrovia and it’s possible you could also be running projects in London.
We will take time to understand which direction you want to go in.
What we can offer you
This is an exciting full-time, permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package and flexible working is a possibility.
Please send your PDF portfolio, CV and covering letter to Thomas Jarman.